The top ten reasons for Staging your home are included in this short video, are listed below and can be downloaded here!
1. Fact: You will make More Money
In a 2014 survey of over 3500 homes professionally staged, over 50% sold for 10% more than their unstaged neighbours.
2. The cost of Staging doesn’t cost a dime
When the seller spent an average of 1% of the value of their home on staging, they saw an average of 1000% return on investment.
3. Your house will sell much faster
In a recent real estate staging association survey, professionally staged homes spent 72% LESS time on the market.
4. Buyers can visualize themselves living there
In a 2015 National Association of Realtor Survey, over 81% of Buyers said it was easier to visualize the STAGED property as their next home.
5. Your MLS photos will stand out from the competition
According to a recent study, over 90% of buyers go online to search for homes BEFORE even calling a realtor. Why not make the rooms in your home stand out from the competition by having multiple photos of your beautifully staged rooms?
6. Home Sellers cannot view their home objectively
If you can’t view your home objectively, you can’t package it effectively. This is where the professionals at Francesca Interiors step in and show you how to create beautiful interiors that will appeal to the majority of buyers for the demographic area you are in.
7. Your Homes ‘Flaws’ can be overlooked
According to NAR, almost a third of buyers will “overlook property faults when a home is professionally staged”!
8. You Can Relax!
You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done everything possible to affect a quick sale of your most valuable asset and not leave money on the table!
9. The longer your house sits on the market, the lower the price will be – Why take a chance? Why not stage it first?
The cost of staging will always be less than your first price reduction so have your home staged before you list it!
10. Not Staging… Will only help sell your Competition
In today’s market, competition can be stiff and buyers have very high expectations! Successful agents know that the key to competing is professional staging because it creates great online presentations, drives buyer traffic to the home, and brings it offers.